Friday, March 28, 2008

Ok, so I said I would update!

Easter went well! We did brunch at my brothers and then went to John's parents for dinner! The boys had tons of fun and got some great goodies!
John and I have a Disney trip planned for my birthday. We are having breakfast with Mickey, Pluto, Lilo, and Stich on the morning of my birthday and then heading to Magic Kingdom. We are also planning a cruise just for the 2 of us in September!!! I think something around 4 nights to the Bahamas. I am in NEED of a vacation (as Camden is going "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy" in my ear)
John leaves on Friday for ANOTHER long trip! Thank goodness it is a money maker trip, that is the only thing promising. It is also over spring break!!
Camden is starting swimming lessons on the 1st, I will let you know how THAT goes!
I think that is it for now. Hopefully john is on his way home! We re-landscaped the front yard.....and have more to do. I will post after pictures when we are done.