Well, I don't know how people live without computers! John smashed his laptop screen with his mouse (he was sliding it into a compartment on the plane and the mouse was laying on the keyboard and yes...you guessed it! SMOOSH! My big desktop computer is broken. The screen won't work. So for now, I am on my Mac (which I can't get enough of). It is just hard because ALL my pictures and bookmarked pages and things were on my desktop. I guess for now I can just thank god that it is the monitor and not the CPU that crashed!
I was going to write a cute post about our new recycling/organic lifestyle with pictures but haven't a clue how to copy and save pics to my laptop with a mac. There isn't a right click like a Dell?
So, for now you all get words! Yeah, I know...I hate it too.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Blog of the day
Posted by Brittany at 4/23/2008 10:44:00 AM