Today was a busy day! We started off by going to Great Explorations (a kiddo museum) and they were having a Disney princess party.... not so fun when you have BOYS! We managed to go around that and have a good time. Camden and Aiden had a blast running around playing with all the fun stuff. After that we went to Chic-fil-a for lunch (per camden's request) and back to Tampa we headed. While we were on the bridge my mom had the GENIUS idea of trying D-lites ice cream (a healthy version of soft serve) They have 6 different flavors each day. Kristin met us up there as well. Camden and Aiden had chocolate cones with sprinkles. Camden didn't spell one drop and Aiden.... spilled....IN A CUP! After a MUCH needed mommy break, my mom took the kiddos home and Kristin and I headed off to bathing suit shop! I bought my first bikini in probably 6 years!!!!!! I am still not back to my old body but it looks ok with a wrap. Dinner was at grandmas and now...at 9:45pm....both kids are quiet and in bed! I am going to go finish my book and hopefully it will be a quiet night!
John..I see you....love you! (he is all the foreign countries on my site tracker)
Under the Sea+002.jpg)
Busy with pretend food!
Camden's BONES!
This was a green screen boat.+016.jpg)
+018.jpg)
+020.jpg)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
hello!
Posted by Brittany at 4/12/2008 09:38:00 PM