This past weekend was a busy one for us. John and I dropped the kiddos off at his parents house Friday night and went to a surprise party for his new Commander! It was tons of fun, of coarse followed by an evening at Splitzville! Thank goodness I was the DD because it would have been a rough Saturday morning. We picked up the kids and headed to Kerby's to get a palm tree for the front yard. John has done a GREAT job getting new plants and planting them. It was really hot this weekend but between the trips to Earl's, Lowe's, Home Depot, and Kerby's we got some shrubs, Aztec grass, African Iris, and a Christmas Palm. Now the yard is the best in the neighborhood! I will post some pictures when I get out there and take the afters!
On Sunday John had a charity event to go to called Bowling for Kids Sake. It was actually ALOT of fun! He and 3 others from the Squadron bowled just one round for charity. Of coarse OUR little boys were going crazy wanting to bowl so we took them to another alley afterwards. They actually did pretty good. Camden had to learn the concpet of wait your turn and Aiden...well....I am surprised he didn't put a hole in the floor. Both kiddos had bumpers which is probably the ONLY reason Camden beat me.
I think it was something fun to do, indoors, on a Sunday afternoon. The boys LOVED it and we will have to go back with all the grandparents (and of coarse a pitcher of beer)
Here are some bowling pictures!



Tuesday, April 1, 2008
What a weekend!
Posted by Brittany at 4/01/2008 10:02:00 AM