skip to main | skip to sidebar

Mrs. G

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The boys for Aiden's first day in the 3s class

Posted by Brittany at 8/21/2008 10:42:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home


Brittany
I am a mom to 2 crazy kiddos, Camden and Aiden. I have a wonderful husband named John who is active duty Air Force. We won't get into his job because it drives me crazy at times! We also just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We have a Labradoodle named Lizzie that is just as crazy as the boys.
View my complete profile

Our Weather

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

Food Blogs I LOVE!

  • Fred's page
  • CUPCAKES!!!
  • Gourmet Mom
  • Cheap and Easy!
  • Heidi's Dinners ;)
  • Vegan Laptop Lunch
  • A Year of Crockpotting
  • Menu Planning
  • Green Lite Bites

Sites I Visit!

  • Live African Water Hole Cam
  • Lush
  • Pandora Radio
  • Thrifty Fun
  • Z recommends

Blogs of Friends

  • Aimee
  • baby deals
  • Candy
  • ChrisnSue
  • Heidi
  • Jaydn
  • Jenliz
  • Kim, Kevin and Brady
  • Kristin
  • Miss Ida!
  • Nicole
  • Sheri Bo Berry
  • Tib

2008:

  • Celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary-DONE
  • Run in 5K Gasparilla Race- DONE!!!
  • Visit Disney- DONE
  • CRUISE!- September- DONE!

Blog Archive

  • February (1)
  • January (1)
  • December (3)
  • October (1)
  • September (6)
  • August (3)
  • July (5)
  • June (5)
  • May (4)
  • April (9)
  • March (4)
  • January (3)