Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of Kindergarten!




and it didn't turn out so well. Camden is at the same school as last year so he knows what to expect but he still wasn't to happy about going. To top it all off,
we dropped him off and the school was having what they call a boo-hoo breakfasat for pre-k and kindergarten families. Well, we thought we would all go to that so Camden didn't eat breakfast at home....we get to the breakfast and kids aren't allowed, they had to go to class! So Camden is probably STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND we thought that the blanket we had for him for the summer would be fine for him for the school year and since it didn't fit in his cubby (with his book bag and lunch box), he couldn't have it.
So he is hungry and sleeping on a dirty floor for his first day of SCHOOL. I feel so bad for him! At least he has a good lunch, a Nutella sandwitch with a cheese stick and raisins! I know he will eat that!
I think I am more of a mess because I know he is hungry rather than being a mess because it is his first day of real school.

Know I have to find something to do (until Sept. 23rd when I start Patient Care Tech school) until 2:45!!!